WiOS Cloud Manager
Simplify your cloud journey. Configure, manage and monitor your entire network over cloud, through a single pane of glass.
Modern networks, today, are increasingly Cloud managed to save costs, boost productivity and enhance network security posture. Cloud Based WiFi provides a simple, efficient and cost-effective model for managing distributed networks from a single console. Businesses desire an easy-to-use, centrally manageable and secure solution regardless of location, and this is very well achieved with a cloud managed network.
Designed as a Pay-As-You-Go cloud service model, Cloud based WiFi helps you speed network deployments, simplify remote management and troubleshoot multiple sites from a single interface.
Deep Network Visibility
- Gain deep insights into network operations
- Visualize network operations in single dashboard
- Understand user trends and network bottlenecks
Advanced RRM Functions
- Optimize Radio Frequency network environments
- Improve user experience
- Setup self-healing and auto-scaling
Zero Touch Provisioning
- Configure networks with a single click
- Save installation and setup cost
- No need of specialized field workforce
Enterprise WiFi Access Points
Delivering unforgettable internet experiences with fast and reliable WiFi connectivity.
When wireless connectivity is the concern, we minister to every need of it. Today's wireless networks are stressed with huge demand for speed, complex RF environments, high client density and rising user expectations. Indio's Enterprise WiFi Access Points guarantee superior performances.
WiFi-6, Future Ready
- Get ready for WiFi-6 experience. WiFi-6 Access Points offer blazing fast Internet experiences, lesser congestion in high density deployments and greater channel capacity for seamless data transmission.
Value for Money
- Pay the right price for right set of features
- WiFi gear that is affordable and designed to fit every deployment scenario
- Packed with all advanced enterprise features
- Delivers seamless coverage and high performance for corporate networks
- State-of-the-art technology designed for speed and performance
- Improved end-to-end performance and signal reliability for thousands of users across wide areas, with industry leading Qualcomm chipsets
Our switches are layer-2 managed switch equipped with gigabit ethernet ports with PoE+ support and Gigabit SFP uplink ports.
They provide full range of L-2 management functions which are required to build a reliable, secure and high throughput network. They are the backbone of your enterprise and handles the challenges of modern corporate networks.
Advanced L2 Features
- Comprehensive list of L2 features including 802.1Q VLAN, QinQ, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control. Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics.
- Enterprise-class security with wide range of functions like IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm Control and DHCP Snooping defend against broadcast storms & ARP attacks.
- Access Control lists to control access to sensitive network resources.
- 802.1x authentication to prevent unauthorized access.
- Guest VLAN for non-802.1x clients to gain access to restricted network resources
- Extremely easy web-based GUI or standard command-line interface (CLI).
- Supports SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON to easily integrate it with third-party management and monitoring systems.
- Prime Minister WiFi Access Network Interface abbreviated as PM-WANI is a government initiative which aims to bring large scale deployment of WiFi hotspots through the country.
- It aims to unleash a massive WiFi network and expedite the proliferation of broadband internet services to provide the last mile connectivity.
- WiFi hotspots at several grocery stores, local shops, cafés and any such public places across the country can be set up.
- There will be no license fee or registration fee for it and businesses can take services from any ISP and use their physical location to provide WiFi.